Photo and recipe by Adrienne Nascimento
- 2 fl. oz | Honey Simple Syrup
- 6 grams | Good quality Matcha
- 2 fl. oz | 185° spring water
- 10 fl. oz | New Barn Barista Almond Milk
- Measure and sift Matcha into the bowl. Note, sifting the Matcha prior to whisking
It is highly advisable to remove any clumps of powder.
- Pour hot water in a bowl and whisk Matcha vigorously using a W motion to create a
thick froth with many tiny bubbles on the surface.
Honey Simple Syrup Preparation
- Combine 8 ounces water and 8 ounces honey in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high, stirring constantly until honey dissolves.
- Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Fill shaker with ice and add Milk
- Add Honey Simple Syrup to shaker
- Add Matcha to shaker
- Shake, shake, shake
- Strain over a glass with a large cube
- Get enlightened.